There ARE ACTUAL REAL MEN OUT THERE??!
THAT RESPECT WOMEN?
THAT ACCEPT “no” FOR AN ANSWER?
Quick, reblog this everywhere so we can learn and grow as a species!
the fact that this is shocking is saddening.
i dont play assassins creed, but is this like the entire plotline or something??
I will never be over this panel.:
BE CAREFUL, HE SOMETIMES SENDS OFF BEAMS OF LIGHT.
here’s a hot dog wiener with nothing inside it in case you want to make your blog more
SIT THE FUCK DOWN
Fucking Goth puns killing me to death.
I literally overcame self esteem issues by making ironically over-arrogant claims because even if you’re joking about something a lot you start to believe it and that can totally work in a good way if you let it
They’ve done studies and the “fake it till you make it” mindset actually works and if you keep up a mantra you come to believe it after a time. It actually is how I came to really love myself.
The good news:
I found my favorite old jacket while sorting through my old stuff
The bad news:The last time I wore it I was nine years old
The best news:
I am the anime now
How would that keep out the flying bugs tho
Get a couple of those Off repellent clip-on things, put them around the pool…
That or get some mosquito netting and some poles/something to keep the netting up and create a canopy…
Pour a ring of salt around the pool but don’t break the ring or it won’t work
Every time this post comes around, I have to explain this.
Watch Dennou Coil, the most underrated anime pretty much ever.
- Yes, this is the standard of animation throughout the series.
- AND THIS IS A FILLER EPISODE.
- It’s basically about kids with what’s essentially Google Glass: The Game. The whole world is affected by this game. Traffic lights, school, anything.
- It’s good in the beginning and gets really, really good by the end.
- Shows the vulnerabilities of children.
- Well-written children in general. They fall under some tropes but they don’t suffer from the usual fallacies of writing children into series.
- And yeah, the filler episodes are really good. The whole series is worth watching.
Reblogging as a reminder to myself
wish this show was longer.